Delirium
Delirium
Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium

The Best Ragnarok Online Guild!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)

Go down 
+7
voodokit
Dagg
xGenesis
Selphie
Cupcakey
Timeless
Mavine
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cupcakey

Cupcakey

DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Idealy a midrate 99/70 Surprised

ive played with 3rd jobs though so im ok with them :3
Back to top Go down
Ayaki
Admin
Ayaki

Etą : 33
Localitą : Italy

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:25 pm

The problem with third jobs is just in WoEs, because skills get to unbalanced and there's not much fun anymore..
I think we are going for a midrate with decent population (250 at least) and good WoE times! Something like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The best would be waiting for eternityRO v4, but it probably will take to much time for it to open..

Tomorrow I'll post something about the servers I found around Smile

Anyway Helius I don't know about the mails and the forum thing.. me and Mavine didn't use this for almost 6 months because of university and travels, so I can't really help with that I'm sorry Sad

But now we are here, so you absolutely haven't to worry about that Wink
And the same goes for the msn..I'm not using it much anymore, and Mavi lost her pass as I know xD

So please don't be so sad, we are really happy if you join again as the old time.. we just have to find the right place for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amae

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Sadly i couldn't find any good mid rate with alot of ppl. I played on Lumina-ro a bit, some about month ago, when population was 500+ and now is 280(but server was down and those digits may change in near future [08/18 - Updated to new machine - as they said]).
3rd jobs - They were pretty imbalanced, and most skills didnt work properly or didnt work at all. I bet now its different ^^

Btw, lets face it... RO is still very fun MMO, but it is too old for new players. Have you ever considered to look for a new game where we could hang up?

Currently im waiting for Guild Wars 2 ( i heard that some of devs who are working on GW2 was inspired by Ragnarok), but it is coming in 2012.
I want to know your opinion about GW2. But thats in far future Razz
Now.. if you could play other mmo instead of RO, share your ideas! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayaki
Admin
Ayaki

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Well,Amae..I know there aren't many fantastic servers around, but we can surely find some nice one.. as I said, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seems ok for what we need Smile And it's quite a new server with growing population..

About GW2.. a friend of mine played the first, and probably the 2 will be a nice game! But we should think about that when they release it I think :p

And about RO.. I know it's old, but it's so much different from the other online games.. I tried others, but I really didn't like them as I love this.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Amae

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Yeah, i couldnt find other MMO than RO which i could play longer than a month. RO took from me 7 precious Years god dammit! Very Happy

PS: 7 years but with alot of 6month-breaks Razz

PS2: because of me my sister is addicted too...
Back to top Go down
Helius

Helius

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:00 am

@ Ayaki, Ok ok we'll see, anyway you didnt conviced me ¬¬.
Just tell me who things will be aaaaand if i can/want i'll be there but
just try think if that happened with you....
Be always with same guild is HArd to see but is ok.

Well You guys could talk with Mid Ro Adm's/Gm's and tell a big guild
will join and they could help us with a guild pack, that's helps and is " normall"

I'd play mid like 40~~80x, and i guess everyone wants because, we arent child
we have things to do so. Anyway i'll keep checking this forum and i hope you guys
deserve my prof again Razz.

Back to top Go down
Mavine

Mavine

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Okey guys, today I'll be trying Neu-RO (http://neu-ro.net/?module=downloads)!! Smile
So if anyone wants to join download it and call me there later ^^ (I'll be on Mavine of course xD)

I'm going to start in like 5 hours, I've just started the download!
Back to top Go down
xGenesis

Etą : 38
Localitą : Canada

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Mavine just msg me on msn when ever your gonna start playing i will either make a new character or join you with the one i have already Smile
Back to top Go down
Helius

Helius

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Ohhh I can see Deli is working hard =) Ahuahuahuahua!!! Like old times???
I was trying Lumina RO with Kashin before i fuck my arm AGAIN ¬¬
and Wild Heart was there *-* and the server is really AWESOME!!! But dunno nowdays
they population down like 500 to 250 o-o' but i am sure there is goood yet. Anyway i'll try this one later
and give to yu guys my opinion, and Can i feel Free to call a really pro friends????
They know Deli and they're great Very Happy.

Well guys ^_^. I'll see :p aand enjoy ^^

PS: Ragequit was in Esuna xD!!!

See yea guys ^^
Back to top Go down
Cupcakey

Cupcakey

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:05 pm

i played Lumina back when null and bonta were gms there :3

then they both got banned T-T

*in the process of downloading nue Surprised*
Back to top Go down
Mavine

Mavine

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Why Bonta gets banned everywhere xD

My donwload is going so slow uff >.< And still looking at other servers.. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Amae

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Alrighty then. I'll be there tomorrow! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2