Delirium
Delirium
Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium

The Best Ragnarok Online Guild!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mavine

Mavine

Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :)   Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Hi everyone.. it's such a long time that I don't see you all Sad
What are you all doing? I hope everything is ok Very Happy

I'm still studying for university and hanging around..

I'd love to hear some of you again!!

Write back if you read this please!! Smile
Back to top Go down
xGenesis

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :)   Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:22 am

Mavi who are you again? jk Smile How have u been, how is it going in school, i would probably join u guys again if u planed on playing but all i have to say not sure if i would be ready to go all out for woe but wouldnt mind joining with u guys just for fun make a fun guild and do raids and stuff/boss and maybe eventualy woe. and tell Ayaki the slave is missing her Smile
Back to top Go down
Mavine

Mavine

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :)   Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:36 am

Ahahah the slave!! I forgot about that :p She always needs some slave helping her, she surely misses you Very Happy
I've though about writing here for some time, but I was thinking that no one would come.. but then I saw some of you logged in the last months! I hope someone else will pop up Smile
And about the server, if we join anything we'll surely tell you! Probably it would be better to join another guild Smile And also we could share accounts with who agrees Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ayaki
Admin
Ayaki

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :)   Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:48 am

xGeeeen!!! Ahhhh I've missed you!!! Very Happy How are you doing?? I'm always doing uni, study hard everyday, and well..trying to see if we could find some time for our favourite online game :p

I'm so glad you answered to Mavi's call!!
We should all keep in touch more often, It's sad to lose friends like this..!
Hugs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xGenesis

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :)   Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Ohhh you missed me? Very Happy i feel special now lol, i been doing great realy just been thinking about joining a random server to play again i do miss it, idk why i just can't get away from this game. Master i did send u a inbox (only way im gonna join the same server is if u get a a infiltrator so i can still call u my master) lol and its good to hear that both of u are doing great hope u guys finish uni soon to have more time to play lol
Back to top Go down
Mavine

Mavine

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :)   Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:20 pm

I'm glad to hear you are great Very Happy
Yeah, we'll never get away from RO >.< I think we'll eventually teach to play RO to our sons :p
Ahah, if I end uni I may want to create the guild again, so it's better if that doesn't happen xD
About the infiltrator.. you know, Ayaki is the hunting machine!!
Back to top Go down
Sky Flakes

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :)   Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:13 pm

I saw an IGN named Delirium. Got a gun. Shot my head. Buried. Risen from the death. Stabbed my self using a pencil. Coma for 5 months. Rehabilitated for 1 year. Got hit by a truck. Remembered about this guild.

HELLOO YA'ALLL. Good to see you guys doing alright.
just dropping by to say hello. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :)   Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello guys! How is everyone doing? :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delirium :: General :: General Zone :: Deliriums are back-
Jump to: