Delirium
Delirium
Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delirium

The Best Ragnarok Online Guild!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)

Go down 
+7
voodokit
Dagg
xGenesis
Selphie
Cupcakey
Timeless
Mavine
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mavine

Mavine

DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Empty
PostSubject: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Heeeeello!!!! How's everyone doing?? I've been missing you all so much guys!! I hope you all read my mail, so I don't have to write everything again >.<

In brief.. Ayaki and me realized we are missing you guys and RO to much, so we came here to call you all again!!
I'd really love to hear you guys another time.. so please write here and show up q.q I really want to see you!!

I've started looking servers just today.. there aren't many around but there is something!And I really think we should give a shot to some of them.. I'll probably try something later today and I'm going to wait you all here on the forum to discuss about this Smile
If you have any idea or suggestion just write that, I'm sure we can find something we all like!!

Soooo..I'm waiting you guys!!!

Kisses Wink
Back to top Go down
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 pm

hey guys,

Im still playing. right now im playing on a server called BlazeRo (20/20/10). Its a german server, and most of the players are germans right now. But we already got some internationals and the server tries to get more international. Right now the server is still active. We got nearely Battleground everyday and there are also 4 Woe Guilds on the server. Woe Times are: thursday(Woe FE right now) Sunday (woe se)
Back to top Go down
Mavine

Mavine

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Hei Timeless!!! You really wrote here in the end :p

I'm still gathering infos around.. and I found to many servers I'm going crazy >.<
I'll get a break for now.. I'll be up later!!

Still waiting for you guys!!
Back to top Go down
Cupcakey

Cupcakey

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:54 pm

o-o
Back to top Go down
Mavine

Mavine

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:19 pm

What does that mean xD
Back to top Go down
Selphie

Selphie

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Hey Mavine it is good to know that your doing great and missing us. So have you found a good server yet? Let us/me know. I shall be waiting. =3
Back to top Go down
Mavine

Mavine

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Seeeeeeeeeeelphie woooo Very Happy Hi there!!!How's going??? Smile

Yeah uhm..I passed the whole day looking for server..I'm getting a break right now :p
Back to top Go down
Selphie

Selphie

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:22 pm

I am doing great thank you. Well it is 1.am here now so i am gonna go to bed now. Hope to see more deli people reply and shall wait for future server.

Good night! and take care
Back to top Go down
Cupcakey

Cupcakey

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:36 pm

i havnt played in....forever Sad
Back to top Go down
Mavine

Mavine

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Okei Selphie, good night ^^

Cupcakey don't be so sad.. we are here to play again and make you happy again!! :p
I just hope some other show up.. i'll be out for some hour now, see you later!!
Back to top Go down
xGenesis

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Cupcakey stop saying its been forever and start playing with us again we can always use your hp skills Smile

it's actualy nice to see that there's still some ppl interested in playing

I just can't wait to be Ayaki slave again Smile
Back to top Go down
Dagg

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Wow, Hey guys Very Happy

I was so happy to receive that e-mail this morning Smile

I was thinking about Delirium like 3 weeks ago and i came on the forum to see that nobody has posted anything new.

I would like to join you in a server if you find a good one.

But im moving next friday so i'll need time to join you since i dont have internet yet in my new appartment.

I stopped playing when you guys stop so..

hope to see u again

Dagg.
Back to top Go down
voodokit

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Helllo i miss u guys so much , especially our beautifull leader =)
Back to top Go down
Mavine

Mavine

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Ahah thanks voodokit Smile It's so nice to see you again!! Also Dagg, i've missed you so much!! We could't play much together, so I'd really love to have the chance to play more with you Smile

I'm going out for dinner now..I'll probably be back much later..

I'm sure some others will show up in these days, let's just wait!! See you all later guys!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cupcakey

Cupcakey

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:14 pm

xGenesis wrote:
Cupcakey stop saying its been forever and start playing with us again we can always use your hp skills Smile

it's actualy nice to see that there's still some ppl interested in playing

I just can't wait to be Ayaki slave again Smile

where is the big question :O

gen will start killing me again though x-x;;
Back to top Go down
xGenesis

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:41 pm

HAHAHAHA Cupcakey there's no way i would kill you, remember we used to kill everyone else Smile you were my partner in crime .... i need you again in ro i miss those days Razz and i know this is stupid but do you have Nel on msn or something I know you guys came together to micro
Back to top Go down
Cupcakey

Cupcakey

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:46 am

i Dont :<

and we won because..... we had gear. >.>;;;

and some....skill? D:
Back to top Go down
Selphie

Selphie

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:33 am

Some skill? You guys are good =)
Back to top Go down
Sky Flakes

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 am

sup? i sure did miss a lot. being inactive(in the guild) and wanting to join again ain't easy q.q but yea waiting for the server yo
Back to top Go down
Cupcakey

Cupcakey

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:40 am

I guess ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Ayaki
Admin
Ayaki

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Wow so many people!!I'm so happy to see you all guys!!Finally Smile
Even Sky Flakes is here!!

Now we just have to find a server and start all playing again!!

And yes xGen, can't wait you to be my slave again too Wink moahahahah!!!!
Back to top Go down
xGenesis

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Ayaki im looking foward to it Smile
Cupcakey, i think we won cause we had gear i never got any skills at RO but realy you should play again i miss having my free buffs Smile

Selphie im not sure where you took we had skill cause Only Cupcakey had some i just ran around like a idiot trying to kill ppl Smile
Back to top Go down
Helius

Helius

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:32 pm

AUAHUAHUHAUHAUHAAUA Awesome, as always only me dont get emails???
It's fun, i knew about deli back from an old pinoy members. Good Good =D.

Well by the way i am playing esuna ro. It's a Mid server because i have no MUCH time to play since i am working a lot in afternoon/night. and Prolly i only can play with u guys on Weekend * i mean, i can ' see " you guys on and whatever...

Welll, if you guys want/can join Esuna, i can help you guys ^^ but it's 3rd class. Since i dont like it much. Is fun there, Dolce is playing with me too. ^^

Well Deli, i am glad you guys back but, i dont think if i want/can play with you guys again ;D. Well we'll see ;P.

Anyway i'll check often this Forum. See yea and thanks for forget me Once more =D.

TTYL ♥
Back to top Go down
Ayaki
Admin
Ayaki

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Helius, don't be like that.. we sent you the mail but it didn't work..we used the mail you registered with on this forum, but probably is wrong Sad

Anyway we looked also EsunaRO, but since it has third jobs I don't think we are going to play there Sad

How's going with the rest anyway?? Are the arm and work ok? Smile
Back to top Go down
Helius

Helius

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Well my arm is ok i guess.
Only bad point is ^^
You and Mavine prolly deleted me on ur msn's ;DDDD
And about my email here it's funny, every week i tried log here
my Profile was " banned" and always need make other new one.
That's hard to get but. Who cares?;D.
Well I am there because Dolce called me and w/o ppl to play i joined but..
We'll see =).Aaaaaaaaaaand What kinda servers are you guys loooking???

And Sorry Dile, but is hard see our guild forget me but is ok =)
I am not that important maybe Razz

My arm is getting better xDDD Ahahahaha
i got 5 new surgeries in 20 days lol??

TTYL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)   DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DELI ARE BACK!!! Let's choose a server and dream again :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next